My Guide Website?
Durban: 30-Minute Harbor Boat Cruise535 Reviews
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the cruise and sights, as your skipper takes you to explore the largest harbor in the Southern Hemisphere. Watch as huge ships are maneuvered inside the port with the Tugs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Durban:If youʻre booking your trip to Durban last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Durban: Sani Pass, Lesotho and Basotho Village Day Trip
- From Durban: Lesotho Highlights 4-Day Trip with Meals
- Durban: 30-Minute Harbor Boat Cruise
- From Durban: Sani Pass and Lesotho by 4WD Vehicle
- Durban: 1-Hour Boat Cruise from Wilson's Wharf
- Explore and see the Durban Sky-line from another vantage point
- Bring your own cooler box to enjoy a cold drink as you cruise
- Watch the array of birds fly around the harbor (bring a pair of binoculars for this)
- See the different docks up close and the work being done there
- Enjoy an educational and informative cruise
DescriptionThis tour will take you on an unforgettable trip around Durban. Durban Harbor is the biggest and busiest harbor in the southern hemisphere. The harbor tours are especially educational for kids, as the boat takes them to points of interest in Africa’s largest harbor and shows them the route through which ships enter the harbor, discharge cargo, and exit. The skipper will teach the passengers about the port and its operation. If the weather conditions are favourable, the boat may go further out from the shore. The skipper is in close contact with the passengers and will give you a comprehensive guided tour. The trip will either take you down the Maydon Wharf Channel or to the City and Cor Container terminal.
Includes30-minute boat cruise
- Children under eight years of age are the responsibility of their parents or guardians
- This activity is safe for all ages, although it is not recommended toddlers, as it is sometimes unsettling for them to go out onto the ocean. No food is provided aboard but you can take some snacks along. There is a restaurant where you can purchase food and a big selection of restaurants to choose from at the end of the excursion. Passengers who fail to present themselves for a cruise without advising the Isle of Capri cruises in advance, no later than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time will be a no-show and the cruise ticket will be forfeited without the right to a refund.