My Guide Website?
Durban: City & PheZulu Cultural Village Tour10 Reviews
This scenic tour starts off in the busy hub of the city of Durban where you will see the main attractions, and wends its way up into the serene and majestic Valley of a Thousand Hills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Durban:If youʻre booking your trip to Durban last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feast your eyes at the beauty of Durban city and enjoy a guided tour
- Enjoy yourself at the majestic Valley of a 1000 Hills
- Sit and relax and experience the culture and life of Zulu people
- Enjoy a 50-minute Zulu show about Zulu culture
- Experience a guided tour of the PheZulu Reptile Park
DescriptionThe tour starts off in Durban where you will visit various attractions of the city including the famous Moses Mabhida Stadium, one of Africa's beautiful stadiums, the Golden Mile to see Durban's famous beaches, Victoria Street Market to see Durban's cuisines and exotic spices, Durban City Hall and more. The tour leaves Durban and travels to the Valley of 1000 Hills, home of PheZulu Cultural and Safari Park. Visitors are taken into traditional beehive shaped thatched huts, where the various artifacts, beliefs and rituals of the Zulu people are explained, giving visitors an insight into the fascinating Zulu culture. The 50-minute Zulu dance show is impressive, with the dancers in their traditional garb, showing off their skills with grace, agility and humor. PheZulu also has a crocodile and snake park where guests will be taken on a guided tour by a knowledgeable local guide. You will learn interesting facts about crocodiles and snakes and have a hands-on experience with Cleo the Burmese python who weighs in at 42 kilograms.
IncludesProfessional tour guide Transport All entrance fees
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour