My Guide Website?
Durban: Phezulu Cultural Village & Reptile Park Tour19 Reviews
Enjoy Zulu culture and their way of leaving, relax and watch Zulu dancing. Take a traditional seat in the hut where Zulu culture will be told. You will also visit the Reptile Park where you see crocodiles, anacondas and many more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Durban:If youʻre booking your trip to Durban last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feasts your eyes on valley of 1000 hills, art work of nature
- Explore Phezulu cultural village, Zulu dancing and tasting Zulu beer
- Learn all about Zulu culture and Zulu ways of living
DescriptionThe tour leaves Durban and travels to the Valley of 1000 Hills, home of PheZulu Cultural and Safari Park. Visitors are taken into traditional beehive shaped thatched huts, where the various artifacts, beliefs and rituals of the Zulu people are explained, giving visitors an insight into the fascinating Zulu culture. The 50-minute Zulu dancing show is impressive with the dancers in their traditional garb, showing off their skills with grace, agility and humor. PheZulu also has a Crocodile and Snake park where guests will be taken on a guided tour by a knowledgeable local guide. They will learn interesting facts about crocodiles and snakes and have a hands-on experience with Cleo the Burmese python who weighs in at 42 kilograms.
IncludesTransport Professional tour guide All entry fees
- Wear comfortable clothes with flat shoes
- Tours in German and Polish can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour
- Zulu dance is available only on request on Tuesdays (Please contact us before you book)