My Guide Website?
From Durban: Half-Day Safari Tour26 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day tour focusing on KwaZulu-Natal’s diverse wildlife. Your local qualified tour guide will share their knowledge and experience, educating you about South Africa and KwaZulu-Natal.
- Encounter the lions in Natal Lion Park
- Discover the diversity of life at the Tala Game Reserve
- Learn about South Africa and KwaZulu-Natal
DescriptionYour first stop is Natal Lion Park which is home to a variety of wildlife including African and Asian Elephants, Rhinos and lions. After a drive around the park you will enter the Lion’s enclosure to marvel at size and beauty of these great cats. Finally visit Tala Game Reserve, a wildlife sanctuary spanning over 3000 hectares. It features over 380 bird species and a variety of wildlife that includes Rhino, Giraffe, Kudu, Hippo and Eland in a beautiful, relaxing setting. You will then be returned to your preferred drop-off location in Durban.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office Entrance to all attractions
- The weather in Durban is usually moderate
- For all last minute bookings, you must contact the local partner the day before the tour to confirm
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are using a wheelchair, please contact the local partner