My Guide Website?
From Durban: Safari & PheZulu Village Day Tour7 Reviews
Enjoy a Mini Safari Tour with a visit to the Lion Park and the Tala Game Reserve. Also explore the Phezulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park at the Valley of a 1000 Hills.
- Visit the Lion Park in The Natal Lion Park to observe local wildlife
- Explore the many diverse natural environments of the Tala Game Reserve
- Enjoy an immersive Zulu cultural experience at the Valley of a Thousand Hills
- Learn about crocodiles and snakes at the Reptile Park from your guide
DescriptionStart your day-long safari with a visit to the Natal Lion Park, home to lions, African and Asian elephants as well as rhinos. Then, visit the wildlife conservancy of Tala Private Game Reserve in the hills. Make your final stop at the Valley of a Thousand Hills and the Reptile Park. Be driven around Natal Lion Park by your guide in search of elephants before entering the lion’s enclosure to marvel at the pride of lions. Enjoy the excitement of being so close to the king of the beasts and admire their size and beauty. Next, head to Tala Private Game Reserve that hosts a diverse selection of wildlife over 3000 hectares of land. This sanctuary is home to over 370 bird species and wildlife such as rhinos, giraffes, hippos, and elands, to name a few of the bigger mammals. Drive around the park in a closed vehicle to observe the wildlife. Listen as your guide sheds light on the wildlife ecosystem and shares interesting facts about the animals at the Tala Private Game Reserve. Then, make a stop at the Valley of a Thousand Hills to enjoy a glimpse of local Zulu culture and dancing at Phezulu Cultural Village. To conclude the tour, visit the Reptile Park where qualified park guides will intrigue you with interesting facts about the resident crocodiles and snakes.
IncludesEntrance to all attractions Guide Transfers to/from accommodation
- The weather in Durban is usually moderate
- Always bring a long sleeve just in case
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour