My Guide Website?
From Durban: Safari & PheZulu Village Day Tour6 Reviews
Enjoy a Mini Safari Tour with a visit to the Lion Park, the Birds of Prey Center and the Tala Game Reserve. Also explore the Phezulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park at the Valley of a 1000 Hills.
- See the Lion Park
- Visit the Birds of Prey Center
- Relax in Tala Game Reserve
- Explore Valley of a 1000 Hills
- Enjoy a visit to the Reptile Park
DescriptionThe Mini Safari Tour starts with a visit to the Lion Park where you will have the chance to come into close proximity with elephants and lions. The next stop is The Birds of Prey Center where visitors are introduced to a wide variety of majestic birds found in South Africa. The tour then moves onto Tala Game Reserve which provides exceptional game viewing and birding. You then make a stop at the Valley of a 1000 Hills to enjoy a glimpse of local Zulu culture and dancing at Phezulu Cultural Village. To conclude the tour, visit the Reptile Park where qualified park guides will intrigue you with interesting facts about the resident crocodiles and snakes.
IncludesEntrance to all attractions Guide Transfers to/from accommodation Lunch
- The weather in Durban is usually moderate
- Always bring a long sleeve just in case
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now