My Guide Website?
Shakaland and Zulu Culture Full-Day Trip3 Reviews
Spend a day learning about the Zulu people in South Africa. This tour includes a visit to the Shaka Zulu Memorial and a 3-hour Queen Nandi tour, with a focus on Shaka Zulu and traditional Zulu life.
- Visit the site of the King Shaka Memorial
- Enjoy a tasting of traditional Zulu beer
- See a traditional Zulu dance show
- Explore the Dlinza Forest by the aerial boardwalk pathways
DescriptionThe full-day tour begins at the King Shaka Memorial, which is the site of his royal homestead and also the place where he was killed. Visit Shakaland, where you’ll have the opportunity to experience Zulu culture first hand, learning about the customs and social norms of Zulu life. Taste authentic Zulu beer, meet with traditional doctors, and experience an educational and entertaining Zulu dance show. Head into the Dlinza Forest Reserve after lunch. Admire the spectacular surroundings from a high, raised boardwalk that winds its way through the forest. Take a walk along the peaceful land trails as well. Get up close and personal with the duiker, or small antelopes, that have become accustomed to the human visitors.
IncludesTransportation Entrance fees Professional tour guide
- Be sure to bring a hat, sun protection, and sunglasses
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour