Durban by Day 3-Hour Beach and Promenade Bike Tour
Take an exciting and informative cycling tour around Durban! Experience the ritzy Durban Point Waterfront and the Promenade as the wind blows gently through your hair. This is a tour aimed at really letting you experience the best of this bustling city.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get lots of excerise on a relaxing bike tour of a bustling cosmopolitan South African city
- See the stunning white domed City Hall
- View the water from the brand new Promenade
- Bike around the ritzy Point Waterfront property area
- Learn fun facts and history about Durban as you bike
DescriptionRide through Durban on a retro classic cruiser bike during this 3-hour bike tour of the city. Enjoy entertaining, historical information from your guide along the route. See the city from a novel point and at a pace that allows you to really take it all in. From the Elangeni to City Hall, from the Point to Durban's brand new promenade, get the wind in your hair and ride retro-style. The route has been specially chosen to ensure safety and ease of travel while you take in some of Durban's prominent and beautiful monuments, buildings, and sites. Weave a path through history on a tour like no other.
IncludesBikes Equipment Snacks Beverages Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations. Contact Bike and Saddle regarding extra equipment.
- Rates are quoted per trip per person and include Value Added Tax of 14%.
- Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
- Cancellations must be received prior to noon on the day before your scheduled trip to avoid penalties. A 100% refund will be given if these cancellation terms are met. If you cancel after noon on the day before your trip, you forfeit 100% of the trip fee. This includes 'no-shows'. No exceptions will be made.
- Please note that cancellations must be made in writing and will not be deemed received by Bike and Saddle unless Bike and Saddle confirms it in writing.
- The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or for any possessions of bike tour guests.
- Departure times are not flexible; please ensure that you are familiar with the departure location and time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
St. Lucia Wetlands & Estuary: Day Tour & Boat Safari
Take a day tour of the St. Lucia wetlands and estuary and enjoy a variety of activities. Visit a crocodile farm, go on a boat safari, and walk along the Board Walk from t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,772.00
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari + iSimangaliso Wetlands Day Tour
The tour departs from Durban heading northward along the coast to northern KwaZulu-Natal. The first stop is the town of St Lucia and the estuary inside the iSimangaliso W1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,480.00
Zulu Oracle & Herbalist Experience
Come and enjoy a unique Zulu experience with a traditional Zulu oracle, diviner or herbalist. An Inyanga or a Sangoma is a traditional medicine practitioner or shaman of1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 438.00
PheZulu Cultural Village & Zulu Oracle Consultation
The tour is a combination of an inyanga/sangoma consultation and a visit to PheZulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park. This is a unique Zulu tour where you can take partFrom ZAR 1,196.00
From Full Day Annual Royal Reed Dance Tour
Join a full day tour to the annual Royal Reed Dance Festival located in Nongoma Kwazulu-Natal to see the famous South African cultural event.From ZAR 817.00
- Best Seller
Underberg: Full day 4X4 trip to the Sani Pass & Lesotho
Drive through the awe-inspiring Sani Pass, the highest point in South Africa. Make your way to Basotho Village in Lesotho, where you'll have a chance to meet the inhabita7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 952.00
St Lucia Boat Safari and Emdoneni Wild Cat Day Tour
This tour is a combination of a 2-hour boat safari on the St Lucia river inside the Isimagaliso Wetlands and a visit to the Emdoneni Wild Cat Project to learn about the t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,480.00
From Sani Pass and Lesotho by 4WD Vehicle
Take one of the world's great road trips from Durban and cross the Sani Pass in the Drakensburg Mountains into Lesotho. Visit the capital of KwaZulu Natal along the way a6 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
4-Hour Durban City Sightseeing Tour
See the top attractions of Durban city on a sightseeing tour that takes in a variety of landmarks highlighting the city’s history and its culture. Take a walk through t17 ReviewsFrom ZAR 554.00
From Safari & PheZulu Village Day Tour
Enjoy a Mini Safari Tour with a visit to the Lion Park, the Birds of Prey Center and the Tala Game Reserve. Also explore the Phezulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park at4 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00