Durban by Day 3-Hour Beach and Promenade Bike Tour
Take an exciting and informative cycling tour around Durban! Experience the ritzy Durban Point Waterfront and the Promenade as the wind blows gently through your hair. This is a tour aimed at really letting you experience the best of this bustling city.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get lots of excerise on a relaxing bike tour of a bustling cosmopolitan South African city
- See the stunning white domed City Hall
- View the water from the brand new Promenade
- Bike around the ritzy Point Waterfront property area
- Learn fun facts and history about Durban as you bike
DescriptionRide through Durban on a retro classic cruiser bike during this 3-hour bike tour of the city. Enjoy entertaining, historical information from your guide along the route. See the city from a novel point and at a pace that allows you to really take it all in. From the Elangeni to City Hall, from the Point to Durban's brand new promenade, get the wind in your hair and ride retro-style. The route has been specially chosen to ensure safety and ease of travel while you take in some of Durban's prominent and beautiful monuments, buildings, and sites. Weave a path through history on a tour like no other.
IncludesBikes Equipment Snacks Beverages Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations. Contact Bike and Saddle regarding extra equipment.
- Rates are quoted per trip per person and include Value Added Tax of 14%.
- Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
- Cancellations must be received prior to noon on the day before your scheduled trip to avoid penalties. A 100% refund will be given if these cancellation terms are met. If you cancel after noon on the day before your trip, you forfeit 100% of the trip fee. This includes 'no-shows'. No exceptions will be made.
- Please note that cancellations must be made in writing and will not be deemed received by Bike and Saddle unless Bike and Saddle confirms it in writing.
- The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or for any possessions of bike tour guests.
- Departure times are not flexible; please ensure that you are familiar with the departure location and time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Full-Day Durban Highlights Tour
Explore the fascinating city of Durban on this full-day tour. Enjoy a drive along the ‘Golden Mile’, the beachfront promenade, viewing the upgraded Point Waterfront,1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,205.00
St. Lucia Wetlands & Estuary: Day Tour & Boat Safari
Take a day tour of the St. Lucia wetlands and estuary and enjoy a variety of activities. Visit a crocodile farm, go on a boat safari, and walk along the Board Walk from t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,772.00
Durban City & PheZulu Cultural Village
This scenic tour starts off in the busy hub of the city of Durban where you will see the main attractions, and wends its way up into the serene and majestic Valley of a T3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 992.00
- Best Seller
Underberg: Full day 4X4 trip to the Sani Pass & Lesotho
Drive through the awe-inspiring Sani Pass, the highest point in South Africa. Make your way to Basotho Village in Lesotho, where you'll have a chance to meet the inhabita7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 952.00
Durban Sightseeing City Tour
Embark on an educational, historical, cultural, and fun city tour of Durban, all within the safety and comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle.1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,240.00
- Best Seller
Half-Day Safari from Durban
Enjoy a half-day tour focusing on KwaZulu-Natal’s diverse wildlife. Your local qualified tour guide will share their knowledge and experience, educating you about South8 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,634.00
Battlefield History from Durban
Spend time with a visit of a famous battle of Isandlwana and Rocker's Drift. This tour is all about the history of Zulus, Anglo and Boer wars.From ZAR 2,378.00
Drakensberg World Heritage Tour
Visit Giant's Castle, a World Heritage Site in the South African Drakensberg mountain range. This 3km round trip hike takes you into the mountain's caves to see the Bushm4 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,525.00
Zulu Oracle & Herbalist Experience
Come and enjoy a unique Zulu experience with a traditional Zulu oracle, diviner or herbalist. An Inyanga or a Sangoma is a traditional medicine practitioner or shaman of1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 438.00
Hluhluwe-Imfolozi & Emdoneni Wild Cat Project Day Tour
Spend a day in the wild on this day tour from Durban. Visit Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve ad spot the Big 5 with your guide. Then learn about big cats and their conservaFrom ZAR 2,480.00