Durban by Day 3-Hour Beach and Promenade Bike Tour
Take an exciting and informative cycling tour around Durban! Experience the ritzy Durban Point Waterfront and the Promenade as the wind blows gently through your hair. This is a tour aimed at really letting you experience the best of this bustling city.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get lots of excerise on a relaxing bike tour of a bustling cosmopolitan South African city
- See the stunning white domed City Hall
- View the water from the brand new Promenade
- Bike around the ritzy Point Waterfront property area
- Learn fun facts and history about Durban as you bike
DescriptionRide through Durban on a retro classic cruiser bike during this 3-hour bike tour of the city. Enjoy entertaining, historical information from your guide along the route. See the city from a novel point and at a pace that allows you to really take it all in. From the Elangeni to City Hall, from the Point to Durban's brand new promenade, get the wind in your hair and ride retro-style. The route has been specially chosen to ensure safety and ease of travel while you take in some of Durban's prominent and beautiful monuments, buildings, and sites. Weave a path through history on a tour like no other.
IncludesBikes Equipment Snacks Beverages Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations. Contact Bike and Saddle regarding extra equipment.
- Rates are quoted per trip per person and include Value Added Tax of 14%.
- Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
- Cancellations must be received prior to noon on the day before your scheduled trip to avoid penalties. A 100% refund will be given if these cancellation terms are met. If you cancel after noon on the day before your trip, you forfeit 100% of the trip fee. This includes 'no-shows'. No exceptions will be made.
- Please note that cancellations must be made in writing and will not be deemed received by Bike and Saddle unless Bike and Saddle confirms it in writing.
- The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or for any possessions of bike tour guests.
- Departure times are not flexible; please ensure that you are familiar with the departure location and time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Full-Day Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park Tour
Spend a full day on safari in the magical Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park on this spectacular tour from Durban. See the amazing wildlife in their natural environment, including rh7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,570.00
Durban Township Half-Day Bike Tour
Escape the throngs of tourists and experience South African township life on this bike tour. Explore the buzzing streets of KwaMashu township, just outside Durban. Sample1 Reviews
- Best Seller
Half-Day Safari from Durban
Enjoy a half-day tour focusing on KwaZulu-Natal’s diverse wildlife. Your local qualified tour guide will share their knowledge and experience, educating you about South8 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,634.00
Shakaland and Zulu Culture Full-Day Trip
Spend a day learning about the Zulu people in South Africa. This tour includes a visit to the Shaka Zulu Memorial and a 3-hour Queen Nandi tour, with a focus on Shaka Zul2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
From Sani Pass and Lesotho by 4WD Vehicle
Take one of the world's great road trips from Durban and cross the Sani Pass in the Drakensburg Mountains into Lesotho. Visit the capital of KwaZulu Natal along the way a6 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
Zulu Oracle & Herbalist Experience
Come and enjoy a unique Zulu experience with a traditional Zulu oracle, diviner or herbalist. An Inyanga or a Sangoma is a traditional medicine practitioner or shaman of1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 438.00
Sani Pass: Day Tour from Durban
A day-trip to the Sani Pass, one of the most spectacular and scenic mountain passes in Africa. Departing from and returning to Durban, this is a must for any tourist trav1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,520.00
From Sani Pass/Lesotho Tour
Get your adrenaline rush on this full-day tour of the Sani Pass, the highest road in Africa. Explore the Kingdom of Lesotho, enjoy a lunch and beautiful views at Africa's2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,915.00
Underberg: Sani Pass and Authentic Lesotho Cultural Tour
Travel by 4x4 vehicle to a remote Lesotho village for an exclusive experience to interact with a traditional healer and watch secret dancing and rituals. On your way back1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,625.00
Durban Half-Day City Tour - Golden Mile, Botanical Gardens
Enjoy a half-day tour of multicultural Durban, South Africa. Drive along the beautiful stretch of beach known as the Golden Mile, explore the Botanic Gardens. Conclude wi5 ReviewsFrom ZAR 570.00