Hop-on Hop-off Bus between Cape Town & Johannesburg
Discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus service on the Garden Route, Wild Coast & Drakensberg areas. Choose 1 direction and stop where you want.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel in comfort on a 19-seater bus with Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Decide where to start and end your trip, which stops you would like to make and how much time you want to spend in each city
- Stay safe with convenient pick-up and drop off at the door of your accommodation
- Meet fellow travelers on the road
DescriptionChoose your direction, from Cape Town to Johannesburg or vice versa and plan your own itinerary, decide which stops you would like to make, and how much time you want to spend in each town. There is no time limit on your ticket. It will only expire when you reach your final destination. Buses are 19-seater buses with on-board Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD players, air conditioning and trailers capable of carrying surfboards and bicycles.
IncludesShared, hop-on hop-off transfer Driver Pick up and drop-off from selected accommodation Use of luggage trailer On board information about accommodation and activities in each town Fuel surcharge Shuttle cost for inaccessible areas Accommodation Meals Activities
- Transport is not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Some of the locations on the map with dotted lines are only accessible with independent shuttle services and are not included in the ticket price. You will need to pre-arrange them directly with the accommodation offering the service
- Please note that the date you select is not binding. You can arrange a different date of departure with the tour provider after purchase. Your ticket has no expiry date so you can buy now and travel anytime
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Durban Half-Day City Tour - Golden Mile, Botanical Gardens
Enjoy a half-day tour of multicultural Durban, South Africa. Drive along the beautiful stretch of beach known as the Golden Mile, explore the Botanic Gardens. Conclude wi5 ReviewsFrom ZAR 570.00
Drakensberg World Heritage Tour
Visit Giant's Castle, a World Heritage Site in the South African Drakensberg mountain range. This 3km round trip hike takes you into the mountain's caves to see the Bushm4 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,525.00
From Full-Day Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park Tour
Spend a full day on safari in the magical Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park on this spectacular tour from Durban. See the amazing wildlife in their natural environment, including rh7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,570.00
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve Trip from Durban
Head to Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve on a 14-hour trip from Durban in search of the Big 5. Choose from an array of optional activities as well.7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
Shakaland Full-Day Tour
Spend a full day experiencing traditional Zulu culture including sampling traditional beer, watching the locals make crafts and build huts, and meeting a real witch docto1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,855.00
From Sani Pass and Lesotho by 4WD Vehicle
Take one of the world's great road trips from Durban and cross the Sani Pass in the Drakensburg Mountains into Lesotho. Visit the capital of KwaZulu Natal along the way a6 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
St. Lucia Wetlands Boat Ride
Visit the Isimangaliso (Greater ST Lucia) Wetlands Park, a UNESCO Site, where you will take part in a boat ride activity and have the opportunity to see the Crocodile aloFrom ZAR 2,378.00
City Tour of the Top 10 Sights
On this full-day visit Gandhi's House in Inanda Township, Umhlanga Promenade, KwMuhle Museum, Botanical Gardens, Victoria Str Market, Zulu Herb & Medicine Market, City Ha3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 817.00
Drakensberg Kamberg Cave Art & Mandela Capture Site Day Tour
This tour includes a visit to the Drakensberg Kamberg Cave paintings, a leisurely nature walk, a guided tour of the cave paintings, a stop off at Howick falls before finiFrom ZAR 2,378.00
Oribi Gorge and Lake Eland Adventure Tour from Durban
Go on a tour to the breathtaking Lake Eland situated at KwaZulu Natal's Oribi Gorge which boasts magnificent wildlife. Oribi Gorge is as famous for its dramatic scenery a3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,619.00