Hop-on Hop-off Bus between Cape Town & Johannesburg
Discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus service on the Garden Route, Wild Coast & Drakensberg areas. Choose 1 direction and stop where you want.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel in comfort on a 19-seater bus with Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Decide where to start and end your trip, which stops you would like to make and how much time you want to spend in each city
- Stay safe with convenient pick-up and drop off at the door of your accommodation
- Meet fellow travelers on the road
DescriptionChoose your direction, from Cape Town to Johannesburg or vice versa and plan your own itinerary, decide which stops you would like to make, and how much time you want to spend in each town. There is no time limit on your ticket. It will only expire when you reach your final destination. Buses are 19-seater buses with on-board Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD players, air conditioning and trailers capable of carrying surfboards and bicycles.
IncludesShared, hop-on hop-off transfer Driver Pick up and drop-off from selected accommodation Use of luggage trailer On board information about accommodation and activities in each town Fuel surcharge Shuttle cost for inaccessible areas Accommodation Meals Activities
- Transport is not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Some of the locations on the map with dotted lines are only accessible with independent shuttle services and are not included in the ticket price. You will need to pre-arrange them directly with the accommodation offering the service
- Please note that the date you select is not binding. You can arrange a different date of departure with the tour provider after purchase. Your ticket has no expiry date so you can buy now and travel anytime
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
St. Lucia Wetlands & Estuary: Day Tour & Boat Safari
Take a day tour of the St. Lucia wetlands and estuary and enjoy a variety of activities. Visit a crocodile farm, go on a boat safari, and walk along the Board Walk from t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,772.00
Half-Day uShaka Marine World Tour with Ticket
Explore the wonders of ocean life on a half-day trip to uShaka Marine World. This world-class facility in Durban exhibits South Africa’s unique Indian and Atlantic Ocea3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 765.00
From Full Day Annual Royal Reed Dance Tour
Join a full day tour to the annual Royal Reed Dance Festival located in Nongoma Kwazulu-Natal to see the famous South African cultural event.From ZAR 817.00
Durban Half-Day City Tour - Golden Mile, Botanical Gardens
Enjoy a half-day tour of multicultural Durban, South Africa. Drive along the beautiful stretch of beach known as the Golden Mile, explore the Botanic Gardens. Conclude wi5 ReviewsFrom ZAR 570.00
Mandela Capture Site and Howick Falls Day Trip
Get a chance to see first hand where Nelson Mandela was captured before he started his 27–year sentence at Robben Island. Enjoy the beauty of Howick Falls before concluFrom ZAR 2,159.00
Durban Township Half-Day Bike Tour
Escape the throngs of tourists and experience South African township life on this bike tour. Explore the buzzing streets of KwaMashu township, just outside Durban. Sample1 Reviews
Isandlwana & Rorke's Drift Battlefields Tour
Visit the battlefields of Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift in KwaZulu-Natal while taking in some of the most spectacular scenery in the region. This is the area where two o3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,915.00
Shakaland and Zulu Culture Full-Day Trip
Spend a day learning about the Zulu people in South Africa. This tour includes a visit to the Shaka Zulu Memorial and a 3-hour Queen Nandi tour, with a focus on Shaka Zul2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
Sani Pass: Day Tour from Durban
A day-trip to the Sani Pass, one of the most spectacular and scenic mountain passes in Africa. Departing from and returning to Durban, this is a must for any tourist trav1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,520.00
Drakensberg Kamberg Cave Art & Mandela Capture Site Day Tour
This tour includes a visit to the Drakensberg Kamberg Cave paintings, a leisurely nature walk, a guided tour of the cave paintings, a stop off at Howick falls before finiFrom ZAR 2,378.00