Hop-on Hop-off Bus between Cape Town & Johannesburg
Discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus service on the Garden Route, Wild Coast & Drakensberg areas. Choose 1 direction and stop where you want.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel in comfort on a 19-seater bus with Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Decide where to start and end your trip, which stops you would like to make and how much time you want to spend in each city
- Stay safe with convenient pick-up and drop off at the door of your accommodation
- Meet fellow travelers on the road
DescriptionChoose your direction, from Cape Town to Johannesburg or vice versa and plan your own itinerary, decide which stops you would like to make, and how much time you want to spend in each town. There is no time limit on your ticket. It will only expire when you reach your final destination. Buses are 19-seater buses with on-board Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD players, air conditioning and trailers capable of carrying surfboards and bicycles.
IncludesShared, hop-on hop-off transfer Driver Pick up and drop-off from selected accommodation Use of luggage trailer On board information about accommodation and activities in each town Fuel surcharge Shuttle cost for inaccessible areas Accommodation Meals Activities
- Transport is not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Some of the locations on the map with dotted lines are only accessible with independent shuttle services and are not included in the ticket price. You will need to pre-arrange them directly with the accommodation offering the service
- Please note that the date you select is not binding. You can arrange a different date of departure with the tour provider after purchase. Your ticket has no expiry date so you can buy now and travel anytime
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
St. Lucia Wetlands & Estuary: Day Tour & Boat Safari
Take a day tour of the St. Lucia wetlands and estuary and enjoy a variety of activities. Visit a crocodile farm, go on a boat safari, and walk along the Board Walk from t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,772.00
Durban by Day 3-Hour Beach and Promenade Bike Tour
Take an exciting and informative cycling tour around Durban! Experience the ritzy Durban Point Waterfront and the Promenade as the wind blows gently through your hair. Th4 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,149.00
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari + iSimangaliso Wetlands Day Tour
The tour departs from Durban heading northward along the coast to northern KwaZulu-Natal. The first stop is the town of St Lucia and the estuary inside the iSimangaliso W1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,480.00
Zulu Oracle & Herbalist Experience
Come and enjoy a unique Zulu experience with a traditional Zulu oracle, diviner or herbalist. An Inyanga or a Sangoma is a traditional medicine practitioner or shaman of1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 438.00
PheZulu Cultural Village & Zulu Oracle Consultation
The tour is a combination of an inyanga/sangoma consultation and a visit to PheZulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park. This is a unique Zulu tour where you can take partFrom ZAR 1,196.00
From Full Day Annual Royal Reed Dance Tour
Join a full day tour to the annual Royal Reed Dance Festival located in Nongoma Kwazulu-Natal to see the famous South African cultural event.From ZAR 817.00
- Best Seller
Underberg: Full day 4X4 trip to the Sani Pass & Lesotho
Drive through the awe-inspiring Sani Pass, the highest point in South Africa. Make your way to Basotho Village in Lesotho, where you'll have a chance to meet the inhabita7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 952.00
St Lucia Boat Safari and Emdoneni Wild Cat Day Tour
This tour is a combination of a 2-hour boat safari on the St Lucia river inside the Isimagaliso Wetlands and a visit to the Emdoneni Wild Cat Project to learn about the t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,480.00
From Sani Pass and Lesotho by 4WD Vehicle
Take one of the world's great road trips from Durban and cross the Sani Pass in the Drakensburg Mountains into Lesotho. Visit the capital of KwaZulu Natal along the way a6 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
4-Hour Durban City Sightseeing Tour
See the top attractions of Durban city on a sightseeing tour that takes in a variety of landmarks highlighting the city’s history and its culture. Take a walk through t17 ReviewsFrom ZAR 554.00