Hop-on Hop-off Bus between Cape Town & Johannesburg
Discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus service on the Garden Route, Wild Coast & Drakensberg areas. Choose 1 direction and stop where you want.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel in comfort on a 19-seater bus with Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Decide where to start and end your trip, which stops you would like to make and how much time you want to spend in each city
- Stay safe with convenient pick-up and drop off at the door of your accommodation
- Meet fellow travelers on the road
DescriptionChoose your direction, from Cape Town to Johannesburg or vice versa and plan your own itinerary, decide which stops you would like to make, and how much time you want to spend in each town. There is no time limit on your ticket. It will only expire when you reach your final destination. Buses are 19-seater buses with on-board Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD players, air conditioning and trailers capable of carrying surfboards and bicycles.
IncludesShared, hop-on hop-off transfer Driver Pick up and drop-off from selected accommodation Use of luggage trailer On board information about accommodation and activities in each town Fuel surcharge Shuttle cost for inaccessible areas Accommodation Meals Activities
- Transport is not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Some of the locations on the map with dotted lines are only accessible with independent shuttle services and are not included in the ticket price. You will need to pre-arrange them directly with the accommodation offering the service
- Please note that the date you select is not binding. You can arrange a different date of departure with the tour provider after purchase. Your ticket has no expiry date so you can buy now and travel anytime
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
From Full Day Annual Royal Reed Dance Tour
Join a full day tour to the annual Royal Reed Dance Festival located in Nongoma Kwazulu-Natal to see the famous South African cultural event.From ZAR 817.00
Drakensberg Giants Castle Cave Art & Mandela Capture Site
This day tour from Durban includes a visit to Drakensberg's Giants Castle Reserve to view the San and Khoekhoe Cave paintings as well as a visit to the Nelson Mandela Cap1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
St. Lucia Wetlands & Estuary: Day Tour & Boat Safari
Take a day tour of the St. Lucia wetlands and estuary and enjoy a variety of activities. Visit a crocodile farm, go on a boat safari, and walk along the Board Walk from t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,772.00
Full-Day Durban Highlights Tour
Explore the fascinating city of Durban on this full-day tour. Enjoy a drive along the ‘Golden Mile’, the beachfront promenade, viewing the upgraded Point Waterfront,1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,205.00
- Best Seller
3-Day Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve & St. Lucia Safari
Visit Hluhluwe Umfolozi and spend a memorable 2 nights and 3 days at Africa’s oldest Big 5 game reserve. Enjoy guided, closed-vehicle game drives and take a boat cruiseFrom ZAR 10,139.00
From Sani Pass/Lesotho Tour
Get your adrenaline rush on this full-day tour of the Sani Pass, the highest road in Africa. Explore the Kingdom of Lesotho, enjoy a lunch and beautiful views at Africa's2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,915.00
Travel Pass Hop-on Hop-off Bus - Cape Town to Johannesburg
Enjoy the freedom to discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off door-to-door bus service. Travel & Stop everywhere between Cape Town and Johannesburg thFrom ZAR 3,380.00
- Best Seller
Underberg: Full day 4X4 trip to the Sani Pass & Lesotho
Drive through the awe-inspiring Sani Pass, the highest point in South Africa. Make your way to Basotho Village in Lesotho, where you'll have a chance to meet the inhabita7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 952.00
Phezulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park
Enjoy Zulu culture and their way of leaving, relax and watch Zulu dancing. Take a traditional seat in the hut where Zulu culture will be told. You will also visit the Rep8 ReviewsFrom ZAR 875.00
Oribi Gorge and Lake Eland Adventure Tour from Durban
Go on a tour to the breathtaking Lake Eland situated at KwaZulu Natal's Oribi Gorge which boasts magnificent wildlife. Oribi Gorge is as famous for its dramatic scenery a3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,619.00