Hop-on Hop-off Bus between Cape Town & Johannesburg
Discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus service on the Garden Route, Wild Coast & Drakensberg areas. Choose 1 direction and stop where you want.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel in comfort on a 19-seater bus with Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Decide where to start and end your trip, which stops you would like to make and how much time you want to spend in each city
- Stay safe with convenient pick-up and drop off at the door of your accommodation
- Meet fellow travelers on the road
DescriptionChoose your direction, from Cape Town to Johannesburg or vice versa and plan your own itinerary, decide which stops you would like to make, and how much time you want to spend in each town. There is no time limit on your ticket. It will only expire when you reach your final destination. Buses are 19-seater buses with on-board Wi-Fi, USB ports, TV, DVD players, air conditioning and trailers capable of carrying surfboards and bicycles.
IncludesShared, hop-on hop-off transfer Driver Pick up and drop-off from selected accommodation Use of luggage trailer On board information about accommodation and activities in each town Fuel surcharge Shuttle cost for inaccessible areas Accommodation Meals Activities
- Transport is not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Some of the locations on the map with dotted lines are only accessible with independent shuttle services and are not included in the ticket price. You will need to pre-arrange them directly with the accommodation offering the service
- Please note that the date you select is not binding. You can arrange a different date of departure with the tour provider after purchase. Your ticket has no expiry date so you can buy now and travel anytime
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Hop-on Hop-off Door-to-Door Bus Between Cape Town & Durban
Enjoy the freedom to discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off door-to-door bus service with unlimited time of travel on the garden route & the wild coFrom ZAR 5,890.00
St Lucia Boat Safari and Emdoneni Wild Cat Day Tour
This tour is a combination of a 2-hour boat safari on the St Lucia river inside the Isimagaliso Wetlands and a visit to the Emdoneni Wild Cat Project to learn about the t1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,480.00
Underberg: Sani Pass and Authentic Lesotho Cultural Tour
Travel by 4x4 vehicle to a remote Lesotho village for an exclusive experience to interact with a traditional healer and watch secret dancing and rituals. On your way back1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 1,625.00
From Full Day Annual Royal Reed Dance Tour
Join a full day tour to the annual Royal Reed Dance Festival located in Nongoma Kwazulu-Natal to see the famous South African cultural event.From ZAR 817.00
Drakensberg Kamberg Cave Art & Mandela Capture Site Day Tour
This tour includes a visit to the Drakensberg Kamberg Cave paintings, a leisurely nature walk, a guided tour of the cave paintings, a stop off at Howick falls before finiFrom ZAR 2,378.00
- Best Seller
Underberg: Full day 4X4 trip to the Sani Pass & Lesotho
Drive through the awe-inspiring Sani Pass, the highest point in South Africa. Make your way to Basotho Village in Lesotho, where you'll have a chance to meet the inhabita7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 952.00
Durban Half-Day City Tour - Golden Mile, Botanical Gardens
Enjoy a half-day tour of multicultural Durban, South Africa. Drive along the beautiful stretch of beach known as the Golden Mile, explore the Botanic Gardens. Conclude wi5 ReviewsFrom ZAR 570.00
Sani Pass: Day Tour from Durban
A day-trip to the Sani Pass, one of the most spectacular and scenic mountain passes in Africa. Departing from and returning to Durban, this is a must for any tourist trav1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,520.00
- Best Seller
3-Day Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve & St. Lucia Safari
Visit Hluhluwe Umfolozi and spend a memorable 2 nights and 3 days at Africa’s oldest Big 5 game reserve. Enjoy guided, closed-vehicle game drives and take a boat cruiseFrom ZAR 10,139.00
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari + iSimangaliso Wetlands Day Tour
The tour departs from Durban heading northward along the coast to northern KwaZulu-Natal. The first stop is the town of St Lucia and the estuary inside the iSimangaliso W1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,480.00