My Guide Website?
Durban: 30-Minute Harbor Boat Cruise317 Reviews
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the cruise and sights, as your skipper takes you to explore the largest harbor in the Southern Hemisphere. Watch as huge ships are maneuvered inside the port with the Transnet Tugs.
- Explore and see the Durban Sky-line from another vantage point
- Bring your own cooler box to enjoy a cold drink as you cruise
- Watch the array of birds fly around the harbor (bring a pair of binoculars for this)
- See the different docks up close and the work being done there
- Enjoy an educational and informative cruise
DescriptionThis tour will take you on an unforgettable trip around Durban. Durban Harbor is the biggest and busiest harbor in the southern hemisphere. The harbor tours are especially educational for kids, as the boat takes them to points of interest in Africa’s largest harbor and shows them the route through which ships enter the harbor, discharge cargo, and exit. The skipper will teach the passengers about the port and its operation. If the weather conditions are favourable, the boat may go further out from the shore. The skipper is in close contact with the passengers and will give you a comprehensive guided tour. The trip will either take you down the Maydon Wharf Channel or to the City and Cor Container terminal.
Includes30-minute boat cruise
- Children under eight years of age are the responsibility of their parents or guardians
- This activity is safe for all ages, although it is not recommended toddlers, as it is sometimes unsettling for them to go out onto the ocean