My Guide Website?
Durban Half-Day City Tour - Golden Mile, Botanical Gardens16 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day tour of multicultural Durban, South Africa. Drive along the beautiful stretch of beachfront promenade known as the Golden Mile, explore the Botanic Gardens. Conclude with a visit to the Moses Mabhida Stadium.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Durban:If youʻre booking your trip to Durban last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Durban: Sani Pass, Lesotho and Basotho Village Day Trip
- From Durban: Lesotho Highlights 4-Day Trip with Meals
- Durban: 30-Minute Harbor Boat Cruise
- From Durban: Sani Pass and Lesotho by 4WD Vehicle
- Durban: 1-Hour Boat Cruise from Wilson's Wharf
- Drive along the Golden Mile
- See beautiful indigenous and foreign plants in the Botanic Gardens
- Learn about the local food and the city's Indian culture
DescriptionSpend a full day discovering the diverse culture and history of Durban and visiting the city’s sights. This is the ideal introductory tour of Durban, which has been shaped by the early Colonial settlers, the indigenous Zulus and the Indians who arrived as indentured laborers in the 19th Century. Travel along the Golden Mile, the revitalized beachfront promenade, viewing the upgraded Point Waterfront. The tour then travels through the City, viewing the majestic City Hall and the small craft harbor. Afterwards, drive past the sugar terminals and harbor warehouses on the way to the University of Natal for the view below. Then the tours visits the bustling African/Indian Markets at Warwick Triangle – home to 9 distinct markets developed around Durban’s largest public transport interchange. The tour ends with a visit to the peaceful Durban Botanic Gardens, founded in 1849 and the Moses Mabhida Stadium (Optional cable car ride for own account to the top of the Stadium for that phenomenal view of Durban).
IncludesGuided tour Return transfers from Durban beachfront hotels
- Minimum 2 adults.