My Guide Website?
Durban: Waterfront Canals Pedal Boat Rental13 Reviews
Spend an hour exploring the Point Waterfront Canals in Durban on a pedal boat.
- Explore the Durban Point Waterfront Canals on a pedal boat
- Enjoy the safe and easy-to-operate boats with your children
- Pedal along the canals at your leisure and watch the marine life in the waters below
- Benefit from the close proximity of the canals to uShaka Sea World
DescriptionRent a pedal boat and discover the Durban Point Waterfront Canals, a protected marine reserve with over 30 species of fish. Sit back and relax as you make your way through the calm waters of the canals, keeping an eye out for the marine life below. With 11 pedal boats available, you can also enjoy this activity as a group. Come with family or friends and enjoy a fun outdoor activity in Durban. The pedal boats are easy to operate, and each boat can accommodate two adults and two children, so bring your kids along for a fun family outing.
IncludesPedal boat rental
- Each boat can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 12
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromZAR 160.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today