My Guide Website?
Durban: Zulu Oracle and Herbalist Experience Day Tour2 Reviews
Come and enjoy a unique Zulu experience with a traditional Zulu oracle, diviner or herbalist. An Inyanga or a Sangoma is a traditional medicine practitioner or shaman of Zulu people in South Africa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Durban:If youʻre booking your trip to Durban last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Durban: Sani Pass, Lesotho and Basotho Village Day Trip
- From Durban: Lesotho Highlights 4-Day Trip with Meals
- Durban: 30-Minute Harbor Boat Cruise
- From Durban: Sani Pass and Lesotho by 4WD Vehicle
- Durban: 1-Hour Boat Cruise from Wilson's Wharf
- Learn about the unique ways of Zulu
- Enjoy one on one session with an inyanga
- Have a local scenic tour
DescriptionThe Inyanga (a traditional healer) can communicate with your ancestors, by working with plant medicines and using the power of prayer for healing. While most practice all three, you will find others that work solely with one or any combination of these methods. Their training varies depending on family lineage and land location, however what they all have in common is a calling to serve their families and their communities. The Inyanga / Sangoma stays in the picturesque area of Molweni. There you will have the opportunity to consult with the local Inyanga /Sangoma and have a traditional zulu experience. The consultation lasts about 45 minutes where they will use traditional methods like throwing bones to connect with your ancestors and conveying the information received.
IncludesHotel pickup an drop-off at selected hotels in Durban Air-conditioned vehicle
- Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parents
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- Consultation fee is negotiable