My Guide Website?
From Durban: Sani Pass/Lesotho Tour3 Reviews
Get your adrenaline rush on this full-day tour of the Sani Pass, the highest road pass in Africa. Explore the Kingdom of Lesotho, enjoy a lunch and beautiful views at Africa's highest pub.
- Tackle Sani Pass, the highest road pass in Africa, in a 4x4 vehicle
- Explore the Kingdom of Lesotho and nearby Sotho Village
- Enjoy a light lunch and magnificent views at the highest pub in Africa
DescriptionGet your adrenaline rush driving a 4x4 vehicle up Sani Pass, the highest road pass in Africa. Scrape the clouds as you travel one of the highest mountain paths in Africa! Begin by driving through beautiful rolling hills of the Midlands to the town of Underberg, where you will board your 4x4 vehicle. These off-roaders are the only vehicles that can climb Sani Pass. On your drive, you'll enter the Kingdom of Lesotho, and nearby Sotho Village for a taste of the local culture. Enjoy a light lunch while admiring stunning views from the highest pub in Africa.
IncludesLight lunch Return transfers from Durban beachfront hotels
- This tour operates on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Minimum 2 adults NOTE – A valid passport & visa is required for travel on this tour. The onus is on the guest to check applicable Visa conditions e.g., if multiple or single-entry visas are needed. * Visa fees are for guests own account and for guests own arrangement prior to travel.