Durban: Private 4-Hour City Sightseeing Tour36 Reviews
See the top attractions of Durban city on a sightseeing tour that takes in a variety of landmarks highlighting the city’s history and its culture. Take a walk through the city center and visit the Botanical Garden and the Kwa-Muhle Apartheid Museum.
- Enjoy a walk through Durban’s city center
- Relax to the sounds of birds and the sight of lovely flowers in the Botanical Garden
- Visit the Kwa-Muhle Apartheid Museum
DescriptionThe 4-hour tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel, and you’ll then embark on a scenic tour of Durban to see a variety of landmarks that highlight the city's diverse history and culture. On Victoria Street you’ll see traditional Zulu attire and traditional healers offering different kinds of umothi (Zulu medicines). This is a popular area for local residents to meet for shopping and lunch. After, your tour guide will show you around the exterior of the Moses Mabhida Stadium and explain its history, use and significance. You will be given time to go to the sky platform by an elevator called the Sky Car for an additional fee. The tour also includes a visit to uShaka Marine World’s Village Walk on the famous Golden Mile Beachfront on Durban’s or Tambo parade. There you will be given time to shop and have lunch. Visit the Kwa-Muhle Museum and learn about the history of apartheid in Durban. It also houses a very interesting HIV / Aids exhibition which educates the public on the South African HIV/ Aids situation. Relax at the Botanical Garden and listen to the lovely melodies of different species of birds. Admire the many varieties of South African flowers as well. Afterwards you’ll be taken on a drive to the Durban’s City Hall, Durban Harbour and Umgeni Hindu temple. This is where your tour ends, and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesTransportation Professional tour guide All entrance fees Sky Car Moses Mabhida Stadium admission ticket Lunch and drinks
- Casual clothing and flat shoes are recommended
- Be sure to bring sun protection
- For all last minute bookings, you must contact the local partner the day before the tour to confirm
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability