My Guide Website?
From Durban: Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve Private Tour10 Reviews
Head to Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve on a 14-hour trip from Durban in search of the Big 5. Choose from an array of optional activities as well.
- Be on the lookout for the Big 5 in Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve
- Enjoy an optional visit to the Emtoneni Wild Cat Sanctuary
- Choose an optional boat cruise in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park
DescriptionBegin your 14-hour excursion with a 3-hour drive to Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve, located in the heart of Zululand. During your visit, be on the lookout for Africa's Big 5 – lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo, and rhinoceros – roaming the flourishing savannah. Established in 1985, Hluhluwe Imfolozi is the oldest game park in South Africa. In addition to the drive in the game reserve, there are several optional extras available (at your own expense). Visit Emtoneni Wild Cat Sanctuary. Take a 2-hour boat cruise in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Drive to Dumazulu Cultural Park, where you relax and watch Zulu dancing, taste Zulu beer, and learn about Zulu culture.
IncludesTransportation Professional tour guide Open vehicle game drive All entry fees Lunch
- Be sure to wear casual clothing and bring a sun hat, sunscreen ,and a camera
- German and Polish languages can be requested when booking
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now