From Durban: Sani Pass, Drakensberg & Lesotho Day Trip
Enjoy a beautiful day in the Drakensberg mountains with this guided day trip. Ride in a 4-wheel-drive vehicle on the iconic Sani Pass. Visit a Lesotho village and enjoy incredible views.
- Enjoy an enthralling day trip to Lesotho from Durban
- Marvel at the picturesque South Africa's picturesque countryside
- Visit a Sotho village nestled in the mountains
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of being picked up from your hotel in Durban. From there you’ll drive to the Sani Pass and then switch to a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. You will then begin your ascent on the Sani Pass, a rugged mountain road which connects South Africa to the landlocked nation of Lesotho. Travel up the road, and ascend 1332 vertical meters, reaching a final elevation of 2876 meters. Get your adrenaline pumping as your skilled driver navigates the hairpin turns. Admire the scenic landscape which surrounds the Pass. Learn about the geography and natural life of the area from your knowledgeable guide. Once you reach the top, visit a Sotho village hidden away in the mountains. Stop in for lunch at Africa’s highest pub. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Drakensberg. After enjoying some time at the top, it’s time to make your way down. Enjoy your second round with this all-natural roller coaster that is the Sani Pass.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Durban city Entrance fees Guided tour Bottled water Lunch Beverages Gratuities
- Please note, you will be traveling across the Lesotho border so there may be visa entry requirements depending on your residency.
- Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY