Phezulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park
Enjoy Zulu culture and their way of leaving, relax and watch Zulu dancing. Take a traditional seat in the hut where Zulu culture will be told. You will also visit the Reptile Park where you see crocodiles, anacondas and many more.
Are you a business owner in Durban?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Durban.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Feasts your eyes on valley of 1000 hills, art work of nature
- Explore Phezulu cultural village, Zulu dancing and tasting Zulu beer
- Learn all about Zulu culture and Zulu ways of living
DescriptionThe tour leaves Durban and travels to the Valley of 1000 Hills, home of PheZulu Cultural and Safari Park. Visitors are taken into traditional beehive shaped thatched huts, where the various artifacts, beliefs and rituals of the Zulu people are explained, giving visitors an insight into the fascinating Zulu culture. The 50-minute Zulu dancing show is impressive with the dancers in their traditional garb, showing off their skills with grace, agility and humor. PheZulu also has a Crocodile and Snake park where guests will be taken on a guided tour by a knowledgeable local guide. They will learn interesting facts about crocodiles and snakes and have a hands-on experience with Cleo the Burmese python who weighs in at 42 kilograms.
IncludesTransport Professional tour guide All entry fees Food
- Wear comfortable clothes with flat shoes Cancellation policy: 44 - 30 days before departure: 25% of the total amount 29 - 15 days before departure: 50% of the total amount 14 - 7 days before departure: 75% of the total amount 6 - 0 days before departure: 100% of the total amount
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
PheZulu Cultural Village & Zulu Oracle Consultation
The tour is a combination of an inyanga/sangoma consultation and a visit to PheZulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park. This is a unique Zulu tour where you can take partFrom ZAR 1,196.00
Isandlwana & Rorke's Drift Battlefields Tour
Visit the battlefields of Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift in KwaZulu-Natal while taking in some of the most spectacular scenery in the region. This is the area where two o3 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,915.00
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari + iSimangaliso Wetlands Day Tour
The tour departs from Durban heading northward along the coast to northern KwaZulu-Natal. The first stop is the town of St Lucia and the estuary inside the iSimangaliso W1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,480.00
Travel Pass Hop-on Hop-off Bus - Cape Town to Johannesburg
Enjoy the freedom to discover South Africa at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off door-to-door bus service. Travel & Stop everywhere between Cape Town and Johannesburg thFrom ZAR 3,380.00
- Best Seller
Underberg: Full day 4X4 trip to the Sani Pass & Lesotho
Drive through the awe-inspiring Sani Pass, the highest point in South Africa. Make your way to Basotho Village in Lesotho, where you'll have a chance to meet the inhabita7 ReviewsFrom ZAR 952.00
Drakensberg Giants Castle Cave Art & Mandela Capture Site
This day tour from Durban includes a visit to Drakensberg's Giants Castle Reserve to view the San and Khoekhoe Cave paintings as well as a visit to the Nelson Mandela Cap1 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
Shakaland and Zulu Culture Full-Day Trip
Spend a day learning about the Zulu people in South Africa. This tour includes a visit to the Shaka Zulu Memorial and a 3-hour Queen Nandi tour, with a focus on Shaka Zul2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,378.00
Drakensberg World Heritage Tour
Visit Giant's Castle, a World Heritage Site in the South African Drakensberg mountain range. This 3km round trip hike takes you into the mountain's caves to see the Bushm4 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,525.00
From Sani Pass/Lesotho Tour
Get your adrenaline rush on this full-day tour of the Sani Pass, the highest road in Africa. Explore the Kingdom of Lesotho, enjoy a lunch and beautiful views at Africa's2 ReviewsFrom ZAR 2,915.00
Durban at Night 3-Hour Beachfront and Stadium Bike Tour
See the secrets the charming, cosmopolitan city of Durban offers at nightfall on a bike tour. The Golden Mile of beaches will glow with the setting sun, and the 2010 FIFA